Planning Your Wedding
We will be your dream wedding venue location, look no further as believe it or not but you’re already half-way there by considering Longueville! By putting your wedding reception into our experienced hands you will find that we will work with you tirelessly in fashioning the day and experience of your lives. We encourage our bridal couples to communicate with us regularly and most importantly to meet with our trusted, experienced staff who will be here with you guiding you and assisting you every step of the way.
Our Venue... Your Dream Wedding Location
Steeped in history and character Longueville House Hotel is a very warm, unpretentious and inviting 18th-Century Boutique Country House Hotel. Secluded amid a picturesque and private 500-acre wooded estate, working farm and gardens in The Blackwater Valley, Cork, in South West Ireland. Only 30 minutes north of Cork City and a 1½ hours drive from Shannon airport makes Longueville House Hotel a much sought after luxurious wedding venue for Irish and international visitors making it one of the best hotels in Cork to host your wedding.
Yes we can!
Be it a small wedding, an outdoor wedding, a civil wedding, a same sex wedding, an intimate wedding, an historic wedding location you require, wedding venues with a view or simply a party venue, look no further.
Although the house itself is a luxurious traditional Georgian Manor House, our wedding co-ordinator at Longueville will help you plan your wedding day to make it as formal, traditional, bohemian, contemporary or relaxed as you wish. Get creative.…unleash all those wedding ideas amassed since childhood. Why not host your wedding in a garden for that intimate wedding vibe, an orchard, a stone courtyard, in rolling park lands or on a river bank! During fine weather our delightful unique setting provides wonderful arrays of flowers and shrubbery for your dreamlike country wedding backdrop.
• Personalised printed menus
• Rolled out carpet welcome on arrival
• Tea/Coffee during drinks reception
• Use of cake stand (self stacking), silver knife & cake cutting service
• Fresh floral table arrangements in a simple style from our gardens
• Silver candle a bras on top table & tee lights on other tables
• Extensive use of our gardens, courtyard and grounds for photography
• Outdoors drinks reception area set up with garden furniture, old world deck chairs, rugs, storm lanterns, torches
• Ample car parking for all wedding guests with parking attendant
• Food tastings from our Sunday Buffet for Bride & Groom
• Dedicated wedding co-ordinator offering expert advice & two pre-arranged appointments
• Recommendation list of local florists, entertainment, photographers, cake suppliers, taxies, hair styling, beauty & aromatherapy treatments...................And so much more!